Christmas Stump Cake Masterclass
Imagine eating a smooth, decadent chocolate hazelnut cake with layers of feuilletine crunch paired with a soft fluffy chocolate olive oil chocolate sponge. Now imagine creating this yourself!
Award winning Chef Amber will be imparting how to recreate her Hazelnut Royaltine Cake in a Stump version! You will also learn how to decorate the cake using edible moss and cute chocolate mushrooms.
What you will learn:
- How to make a Christmas roll cake in stump design
- How to make a soft and fluffy olive oil based chocolate roll cake
- How to make a soft silky ganache
- How to work with fealutine to create a crunchy layer for your cake
- Learn how to control temperature and make a smooth yet decadent chocolate hazelnut mousse
- Decorate the cake using edible ingredients to create a realistic moss like look as well as cute mushrooms
At the end of the class, bring home your own stump 5" cake as a treat to your family.