Masterclass: Faultline Butterfly Garden Cake
In this 6 hour class, learn how to coat your own fault line cake, create handpainted butterflies using wafer paper and pipe a garden of roses.
Finish the product with gold painting, at the end of the class, bring home your own fault line butterfly garden cake.
What you will learn:
- How to make a strawberry Yoghurt Cake (Demo Only)
- How to make a strawberry buttercream using real strawberry puree (Demo only)
- How to coat your own fault line cake
- How to pipe a rose garden
- How to make realistic yet elegant butterflies using wafer paper
- How to decorate cake using gold paint or edible gold leaf
Note: the picture depicted is decorated with edible gold leaf and a $98 top up would be required to decorate your cake in edible gold leaf gold leaf.
By signing up for our masterclass you are agreeing to the following policy.
a. Once booked, you are allowed to change the class date once if you were to inform our team a minimum of 5 days before the class commencement.
b. You are allowed to transfer the class to another person if you are unable to make it for the class.
c. No-shows for class is considered as forfeited, however you will still be entitled for the recipe if you were to collect it in person within 1 week of forfeiting the class. We will not send the recipe in soft copy.
d. In the unlikely event when the class is cancelled due to lack of participants, sick instructor or force majure, you can select to either get back the class in full refund or transfer to your next convenient date.