Masterclass: Advance Natural Buttercream Flower Piping (2-Day Class)
In this two day class, learn how to recreate this 2 tier cake real cake
Learn how to
- Work with real cake to create a 2 tier cake
- Use buttercream to create a realistic marble finishing on your cake
- How to make a stable buttercream for your flower piping needs
- Color Theory and color planning for your future projects
- Learn how to pipe 12 types of Advance Flowers
- Realistic Rose
- Mini Rose
- Rose Buds
- Flower Buds
- Lamb's ear
- Stalks and vines
- Calla Lily
- Bridal Wreath
- Rose Petals
- Learn how to work with bean paste to create realistic objects
- How to create edible angel without using fondant
- Decorate the cake using edible materials
Class Timing: 10am - 6pm Daily
Lunch and light refreshments will be provided
By signing up for our masterclass you are agreeing to the following policy.
a. Once booked, you are allowed to change the class date once if you were to inform our team a minimum of 5 days before the class commencement.
b. You are allowed to transfer the class to another person if you are unable to make it for the class.
c. No-shows for class is considered as forfeited, however you will still be entitled for the recipe if you were to collect it in person within 1 week of forfeiting the class. We will not send the recipe in soft copy.
d. In the unlikely event when the class is cancelled due to lack of participants, sick instructor or force majure, you can select to either get back the class in full refund or transfer to your next convenient date.