Masterclass: 3D Longevity Peach Cake
Clean and elegant, yet auspicious for the elderly, this cake is bound to impress at any party. Learn how to carve this cake from a 5" wide x 5" tall cake and coat it in chocolate ganache.
In this class, you will learn:
- How to carve a cake into a peach shape
- How to wrap the cake with fondant
- Using airbrush to create a gradient effect
- Making edible leaf and blossoms using Gum Paste
- Make edible peaches using and giving them a realistic look using edible food color dust
At the end of the class, you will bring home:
- A set of recipes and notes to recreate the cake at home
- A 5" wide x 5" tall cake
- Lifetime enquiries via class groupchat
Class bookings are open for you to fix your preferred date if you are not able to make it for Chef's listed available date selection (if there is any opened).
After you register here for the dateless selection, we will contact you and schedule with you for your available dates.
By signing up for our masterclass you are agreeing to the following policy.
a. Once booked, you are allowed to change the class date once if you were to inform our team a minimum of 7 days before the class commencement.
b. You are allowed to transfer the class to another person if you are unable to make it for the class.
c. No-shows for class is considered as forfeited, however you will still be entitled for the recipe if you were to collect it in person within 1 week of forfeiting the class. We will not send the recipe in soft copy.
d. In the unlikely event when the class is cancelled due to lack of participants, sick instructor or force majure, you can select to either get back the class in full refund or transfer to your next convenient date.