Masterclass: Basic Palette Knife Sculpting Masterclass
In this 6 Hour basic palette knife sculpting masterclass, you will learn how to create your own beautiful work of edible art using Chef Amber's Special buttercream recipe and using palette knife sculpting.
Chef Amber will share with you how to make a stable Italian buttercream and sculpt 6 types of basic flower petals. In the class, you will practice and learn how to make Anemone (or a similar flower depending on trends).
She will also share tips and secrets to make your flower realistic and life like. Using customized piping tips and simple piping techniques, you will learn how to make your arrangement come to life by adding delicate filler flowers.
At the end of the class, you will be confident to create your own flowers and start creating beautiful palette knife buttercream cakes in the future.
Class will include 1 hour lunch break
What you will learn:
- Stable recipe Buttercream for palette knife sculpting
- Learn about how to sculpt basic buttercream flower petals using palette knife
- Using piping tip and paint brushes to make your edible piece of art complete
- Learn how to make the following flowers: Aenemone, Baby' Breath/Lavender, Hygreangrea, lily of the valley, daisy, Foliage and leaf
- You will be able to express your creativity during the class to create your own personal flowers under the guidance of Chef Amber
What you will bring home:
- 5" cake completed by yourself (cakes are pre-baked due to time constrain)