Masterclass: Old Masters Buttercream Painting Cake
Students are encouraged to bring your own picture for this class
In this 4 hour masterclass, you will learn how to paint your own old master painting on your own cake. Students will be taught in depth color theory so as to tone your own colours for your own painting. Chef Amber have prepared some existing designs for those who do not know what what you want to paint.
Chef Amber will start the class with how to make your own fluffy buttercream, and go through color theory to create each of your pieces. At the end of the class you will be confident to tone your own color as well as create a beautiful oil painting masterpiece which can be applied on any of your future cakes.
What you will learn
- In depth color theory to create your own painting
- How to make a yummy and fluffy buttercream
- How to create oil painting using advance blending techniques
What you will bring home:
- A 6" cake done by yourself in the painting of your choosing
- A set of recipe and notes on in depth color theory