Masterclass: Flower Basket Cake: Pistachio Rose Raspberry
Flower Basket Cake: Pistachio Rose Raspberry
Learn how to bake a healthy pistachio rose raspberry cake for this special occasion, made with real nuts and raspberries, finish the cake using a fluffy and smooth Italian meringue buttercream. Next, bring out the artist in you by piping peonies, in open style, bud style and closed style using healthy bean paste. Bean paste is a healthier choice to create flowers which are low in sugar and a great choice for the health conscious.
In this class what you will learn:
- How to make a pistachio rose cake with raspberry fruits
- How to make a fluffy Italian meringue buttercream
- Learn how to pipe beanpaste peonies, berries, and other beautiful edible flowers using this healthier choice
- Fashion a cake into a basket using cake carving techniques, isomalt techniques
At the end of the class you can bring home:
- One personalised basket cake
- A set of notes and recipes to recreate the cake at home
Class time: 10am - 4pm
By signing up for our masterclass you are agreeing to the following policy.
a. Once booked, you are allowed to change the class date once if you were to inform our team a minimum of 5 days before the class commencement.
b. You are allowed to transfer the class to another person if you are unable to make it for the class.
c. No-shows for class is considered as forfeited, however you will still be entitled for the recipe if you were to collect it in person within 1 week of forfeiting the class. We will not send the recipe in soft copy.
d. In the unlikely event when the class is cancelled due to lack of participants, sick instructor or force majure, you can select to either get back the class in full refund or transfer to your next convenient date.