Masterclass: 2 Tier "Vienna" Buttercream Wedding Cake Masterclass (Real Cake)
By popular request, we are excited to launch one of our actual wedding favourites, "Vienna" buttercream two tier wedding cake. In this masterclass, you will be learning how to craft and bring home a miniature version of "Vienna" that measures 4"(height 4") for the top tier and 6"(height 4") for the bottom tier.
with 45 mins breaktime
Learn how to create a "Vienna" buttercream two tier cake of your very own from toning your buttercream to your desired shade and creating every realistic looking rose petals and leaves from scratch. Learn how to extend your sugarflowers' lifespan, they last forever with the right knowledge!
What you will learn:
- Color theory and how to create an eye catching wedding cake
- How to make your very own homemade gumpaste
- Create sugar roses and leaves from scratch using our homemade gumpaste
- Storage, tips and tricks to make your flowers lifelike and realistic
On the second segment of this masterclass, learn how to layer on different colors of buttercream to create a rustic stucco texture on the surface of your cake. Stacking your cake strategically and hand-piping buttercream petals on the cake surface will also be done. Bring home your very own "Vienna" creation that reminds you of Vienna, the beautiful city of dreams.
What you will learn:
- How to crumb coat and 'stucco' finish your own cake
- How to securely stack your own cake and understand logistics aspect of delivering a 2 tier cake
- Piping buttercream flower petals on the surface of your cake
- How to assemble and decorate your cake
- Understanding the technical aspects of cake coating and the structure stability and stacking of a 2 tier cake
Using years of fine arts training and practical kitchen insights, Chef Amber will guide you to create your very own unique edible masterpiece!
What you will bring home:
- A 2 tier real buttercake with buttercream of your creations!
By signing up for our masterclass you are agreeing to the following policy.
a. Once booked, you are allowed to change the class date once if you were to inform our team a minimum of 5 days before the class commencement.
b. You are allowed to transfer the class to another person if you are unable to make it for the class.
c. No-shows for class is considered as forfeited, however you will still be entitled for the recipe if you were to collect it in person within 1 week of forfeiting the class. We will not send the recipe in soft copy.
d. In the unlikely event when the class is cancelled due to lack of participants, sick instructor or force majure, you can select to either get back the class in full refund or transfer to your next convenient date.