Masterclass: 3D Longevity Peach Cake
Clean and elegant, yet auspicious for the elderly, this cake is bound to impress at any party. Learn how to carve this cake from a 5"5" tall cake and coat it in chocolate ganache.
In this class, you will learn:
- How to carve a cake into a peach shape
- How to cover the cake with fondant
- Using airbrush to create a gradient effect
- Making edible leaf and blossoms using Gum Paste
- Make edible peaches using and giving them a realistic look using edible dust
At the end of the class, you will bring home:
- A set of recipes and notes to recreate the cake at home
- A 5", 5" tall cake
- Lifetime access to help and support from Chef Amber via Whatsapp
Masterclass Terms and Conditions
- All class bookings are non-refundable. While we are unable to issue refunds, we will try to secure a slot for you in our future workshops. All cancellations are only honored when they are received at least 5 working days in advance.
- Transfer to another class can only be done once.
- If you are unable to attend the class, you will be allowed to transfer the class to another person.
- Once booked, you will receive either a sms or email (based on your marketing preference), no final reminder will be sent prior to the class itself.
- We reserve the rights to reject entry for students who are late for more than an hour to the class, and late attendees will be considered as no-show.
- No-shows for the class is considered as forfeited, however you will be entitled to the notes and recipe if you were to collect it in person within 1 week of forfeiting the class. We will not be able to send the recipe in soft copy.
- In the unlikely event when the class is cancelled due to the lack of participants, sick instructor or force majeure, you can select to either get back the class in full refund or transfer to your next convenient date.