Masterclass: Basic Palette Knife Sculpting Masterclass
In this 6 Hour basic palette knife sculpting masterclass, you will learn how to create your own beautiful work of edible art using Chef Amber's Special buttercream recipe and using palette knife sculpting.
Chef Amber will share with you how to make a stable Italian buttercream and sculpt 6 types of basic flower petals. In the class, you will practice and learn how to make Anemone (or a similar flower depending on trends).
She will also share tips and secrets to make your flower realistic and life like. Using customized piping tips and simple piping techniques, you will learn how to make your arrangement come to life by adding delicate filler flowers.
At the end of the class, you will be confident to create your own flowers and start creating beautiful palette knife buttercream cakes in the future.
Class will include 1 hour lunch break
What you will learn:
- Stable recipe Buttercream for palette knife sculpting
- Learn about how to sculpt basic buttercream flower petals using palette knife
- Using piping tip and paint brushes to make your edible piece of art complete
- Learn how to make the following flowers: Aenemone, Baby' Breath, Lavender, Hydrangea, Lily of The Valley, Daisy, Foliage and Leaf
- You will be able to express your creativity during the class to create your own personal flowers under the guidance of Chef Amber
What you will bring home:
- 5" cake completed by yourself (cakes are pre-baked due to time constrain)
Class bookings are open for you to fix your preferred date if you are not able to make it for Chef's listed available date selection (if there is any opened).
After you register here for the dateless selection, we will contact you and schedule with you for your available dates.
By signing up for our masterclass you are agreeing to the following policy.
a. Once booked, you are allowed to change the class date once if you were to inform our team a minimum of 5days before the class commencement.
b. You are allowed to transfer the class to another person if you are unable to make it for the class.
c. No-shows for class is considered as forfeited, however you will still be entitled for the recipe if you were to collect it in person within 1 week of forfeiting the class. We will not send the recipe in soft copy.
d. In the unlikely event when the class is cancelled due to lack of participants, sick instructor or force majure, you can select to either get back the class in full refund or transfer to your next convenient date.