Two Day Palette Knife Private Masterclass with Chef Amber
Understand basics, building fundamentals for palette knife with Chef Amber in this 1-1 session.
Book here and we will contact you on the date preferred and style preferred.
This class is open to anyone who love cake making and design, from aspiring to experienced cake decorators; learners of all skill levels in palette knife skill.
The 1-on-1 Private masterclass with Chef Amber is an eye opener, transformative and game changing learning experience that will help you expand your current skillsets and mind's eye in different ways.
It is a two day work shop (total 12 hours) and you will work side by side with Amber to learn how to manipulate two kinds of medium(buttercream and chocolate or bean paste) for palette knife sculpting, gaining creative insights on palette knife topics.
At the end of the two day class, you will leave the class with two beautifully arranged pieces pre-discussed with Amber.
All supplies and materials provided for in-class use and lunch will be served.
What you will learn:
- Stable recipe Buttercream for palette knife sculpting and Chocolate cream (or beanpaste cream)
- Learn about how to sculpt 7 types of flower petals using palette knife
- Using piping tip and paint brushes to make your edible piece of art complete
- Learn how to make the following flowers: Aenemone, Baby' Breath/Lavender, Iris, Classic Tea Rose, Foliage and leaf
Private Masterclass Cancellation Policy:
- While we are unable to issue refunds, we will do our best to place you in a future workshop if you need to cancel. Just give us a call or send an email to discuss.
- We reserve the right to cancel the workshop at any time due to weather emergencies, illness, venue availability, or other circumstances beyond our control.